[B5JMS] ATTN Jms: Yer killin' us here!

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Wed Mar 7 01:47:34 EST 2001

From: reverendvader at aol.com (ReverendVader)
Date: 28 Feb 2001 07:39:38 -0700
Lines: 9

Just venting.  Waiting for news...

(Uncontrollable shaking...)

aka reverendvader

I know... I know... can't rush these things...

From: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
Date: 28 Feb 2001 20:50:40 -0700
Lines: 36

>Just venting.  Waiting for news...
>(Uncontrollable shaking...)

I'll be posting this to the other thread asking the same question, just to save
time recomposing (or decomposing, I suppose)...

Here's my dilemma: there are two definite go projects that I can announce.  But
I can't announce either of them because it's not within my purview to do so. 
The studios have to make those announcements.

The problem is that one deal has only recently been concluded, and the other --
a done deal since January -- has been awaiting the studio PR department to put
out a press release.  They haven't been in any particular hurry to do so since
(information deleted) won't start until the Fall.

So I've basically been going insane since January, with Big News to announce,
but not being able to say *anything* because it would be a serious breach of
studio protocol.  If I so much as eep they'll beat the crap out of me (and
rightly so, to be fair about it).

So I'm waiting as much as you are...with the exception that as a result of both
these projects going ahead, I'm drowning in work and can't spend that much time
thinking about how I'm going nuts.


(jmsatb5 at aol.com)
(all message content (c) 2001 by synthetic worlds, ltd., 
permission to reprint specifically denied to SFX Magazine 
and don't send me story ideas)

More information about the B5JMS mailing list