[B5JMS] ATTN JMS: Cartoon Network's new He-Man

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Tue Aug 20 04:24:48 EDT 2002

From: Lefty Skywalker <dmille15 at ridgenet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:13:52 -0700

On Friday, Cartoon Network showed the pilot movie for their new He-Man
series, to start regular running later this month.  The animation
production values are higher than the old show.  The writing wasn't too
bad, either, though it's hard not to cringe at the obligatory "I am H-Man,
defender of Eternia!"  It's a remake, not a sequel.  Even so, most of the
old characters are back with only minor changes.

Are you involved in any way with this show?  If not would you have any
desire to be?  Would you even want to watch it?  :-D

Daniel O. Miller

"Does this look familiar?  Do you know what it is?  Neither do I!  I made
it last night in my sleep.  Apparently I used gindrogac - highly unstable!
I put a button on it, yes?  I wish to press it, but I'm not sure what will
happen if I do..." - Gune

WWYD?