[B5JMS] Jeremiah:Joe, show runner?

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Mon Feb 25 04:24:05 EST 2002

From: uyedaf at webtv.net (NanSu Uyeda)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:04:40 -0500 (EST)

I may have missed this.  Is Joe running the show on Jeremiah??  Is he
going to get his people together?  music, directors, art directors,
cinematographers, costumers, clap board guys?  I can't imagine him
taking on a show without total say in everything.   Is Franke doing the
music?  I have tried to listen to the music in the promos but can't
tell.
the previews are looking good.  The more I see, the more I like.  I'm
sure there is a list somewhere of all the techs involved, but don't know
how many of them are joe's people.  Am wondering if Mike Vejar will be
directing some episodes.   I logged onto Showtime last November,
expecting a January airing.  I'll bet this has pumped a lot of money
into Showtime's coffers.  BTW, are we going to have to put spoilers in
out posts for the people in Bangladesh?  I hope not, as i can't count to
20.  None of my rangers post got thru.  :) :)  NanSu