[B5JMS] FW: "Dirk A. Loedding": Movie Marathon, tomorrow!

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Sat Jun 1 10:52:38 EDT 2002

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Sat, 01 Jun 2002 08:42:14 -0400
From:    "Dirk A. Loedding" <judge at america.net>
To:      JMS Posts <jms-posts at yetta.net>
Cc:      B5 Atlanta Chat <b5-atlanta-chat at yetta.net>,
	 B5 Atlanta <b5-atlanta at yetta.net>
Subject: Movie Marathon, tomorrow!

A subscriber to one of my lists reminded me that maybe I ought to send
this information out, just in case anyone hadn't seen it yet.  My
apologies if any of you get it more than once.

Starting at 1:00 PM, tomorrow, June 2, the Sci-Fi channel is airing all of
the B5 movies, back-to-back-to-back-to-back-back!  The schedule is as
follows:

1:00pm  IN THE BEGINNING
3:00pm  THIRDSPACE
5:00pm  RIVER OF SOULS
7:00pm  A CALL TO ARMS
9:00pm  LEGEND OF THE RANGERS

(Please note that all of these are being shown in widescreen/letterbox
format.  For at least some of them, this means cropping, since not all of
them were produced with widescreen/letterbox in mind.)

------- End of Forwarded Message