[B5JMS] ATTN: JMS - Our friend's been at it again....

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Sun Jun 30 04:27:18 EDT 2002

From: Paul Harper <paul at harper.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 15:03:39 +0100

from the Forbidden Plane web site concerning a signing they had a few
days back:

"Forbidden Planet International and James Marsters would like to thank
the legions of fans who turned up to see him at the Leeds and
Manchester stores."

"While the vast majority of you seemed to have a great time (James
Marsters thoroughly enjoyed it also), there have been a few complaints
levelled [sic] at one of the officials present at both events. "

"FPI would like to state that the gentleman in question is in no way
affiliated with the company. Please accept apologies on behalf of FPI
and James Marsters for any incident that may have marred either event.
FPI would like to assure our customers that this kind of thing will
not happen again."

Care to guess which con-running studio break-in artist in question is
being referred to as "The Gentleman"?  <grin!>

Paul.

--
A .sig is all well and good, but it's no substitute for a personality

JMS: "SFX is a fairly useless publication on just about every imaginable front.
Never have so many jumped-up fanboys done so little, with so much, for so long."

>from the Forbidden Plane web site concerning a signing they had a few
>days back:
>

>"Forbidden Planet International and James Marsters would like to thank
>the legions of fans who turned up to see him at the Leeds and
>Manchester stores."
>
>"While the vast majority of you seemed to have a great time (James
>Marsters thoroughly enjoyed it also), there have been a few complaints
>levelled [sic] at one of the officials present at both events. "
>
>"FPI would like to state that the gentleman in question is in no way
>affiliated with the company. Please accept apologies on behalf of FPI
>and James Marsters for any incident that may have marred either event.
>FPI would like to assure our customers that this kind of thing will
>not happen again."
>

>Care to guess which con-running studio break-in artist in question is
>being referred to as "The Gentleman"?  <grin!>

You have GOT to be kidding me.  Cooney again?

What the hell happened, anyway?  Give.