[B5JMS] ATT: jms Why do you oppose a war agaist Iraq?

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Jan 23 04:24:57 EST 2003

From: dodobrd16 at aol.com (DodoBrd16)
Date: 22 Jan 2003 15:48:26 GMT

"I think it is hyopcritical of the U.S. to demand that other countries
disarm when we do not do likewise."
___________________________________

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/forces.htm

I recommend that you study the subject further, if you read the chart on the
bottom you can clearly see that the US nuclear force has decreased over the
years.

Also I would like to point out that you cannot really count our bomber force as
a nuclear delivery platform since, as of the last 10 years or so, our bomber
force has been primarily used as a conventional delivery vehicles. Mind you, at
first they were concieved as only a nuclear delivery force.

The above proves that we have been dissarming our nuclear force.

If I am mistaken, please feel free to point out the mistakes.