[B5JMS] JMS: Space Patrol?

b5jms at mail.fsl.cs.sunysb.edu b5jms at mail.fsl.cs.sunysb.edu
Fri Feb 3 04:30:17 EST 2006

From: Jan <janmschroeder at aol.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:12:15 +0000 (UTC)

So I'm wasting time at work today cruising around Ebay.  Haven't looked for any
pre-B5 JMS items for a while so I do a seach for 'Straczynski'.  And what to my
wondering eyes should appear but this
http://cgi.ebay.com/SPACE-PATROL-Complete-Series-DVD-NEW_W0QQitemZ6478753009QQcategoryZ41589QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
ad for a DVD set for a 1963 puppetry show called Space Patrol that says it has
an interview with you on it.  Considering that in 1963 you were around 9, how
did you end up doing an interview for the DVD set (and what did you say)?

And if that weren't enough, there's this book
http://cgi.ebay.com/SPACE-PATROL-Complete-Series-DVD-NEW_W0QQitemZ6478753009QQcategoryZ41589QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
by William Lashner with "...a femme fatale (improbably but appropriately) named
Alura Straczynski,..." and I've got to wonder who (if anyone) lost a bet?

The good news is that I've got a Pulphouse from 1992 with a JMS story in it on
the way.

Jan
I love Ebay...

--
Check out my auctions of rare Babylon 5 script and collectibles at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ100QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZjanmschroeder