[B5JMS] Present for Changling Script

b5jms at mail.fsl.cs.sunysb.edu b5jms at mail.fsl.cs.sunysb.edu
Thu Oct 16 04:32:43 EDT 2008

From: Professor <David.Butler.NACC at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:30:48 -0700 (PDT)

JMS mentioned somewhere, posts or the script books, that after he
lands a new contract or deal he goes out and purchases some little
nice thing for himself. I believe I recall reading that he and Rod
Sterling bought something simliar at one time.

Did JMS ever mention what he purchased for himself after selling the
Changling script?

David