[B5JMS] No JMS for third season of Jerimiah?

Posts of Babylon 5's creator Joe M. Straczynski b5jms at fsl.cs.sunysb.edu
Fri Sep 20 00:41:43 EDT 2013

From: Hank Arnold <rasilon at aol.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:59:28 +0000 (UTC)

This is the quote from the article/ How does it equate to JMS not doing S3?
I read it to say that if it doesn't get renewed for a 3rd season, he won't
try later to revive/continue it......

QUESTION: What's going on with Jeremiah?

JMS: If Jeremiah doesn't continue for a third season, I won't return to it.
Showtime has been great, but I'm tired of dealing with MGM.