JMS on Compuserve: October 18, 1995 -- 77 char formatted

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Thu Oct 19 17:00:47 EDT 1995

Subject: JMS on Compuserve: October 18, 1995 -- 77 char formatted
*  1: Oct 19, 1995: The Green Meddler <kilgalen at tde.com>

From: The Green Meddler <kilgalen at tde.com>

---------------------------------21210039730

nicely formatted per requests
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/  Green Meddler  kilgalen at tde.com   Nathan F. Wallace _/
_/     http://www.webcom.com/~kilgalen/welcome.html     _/
_/     http://www.webcom.com/~kilgalen/nerelon.html     _/
_/    C.I.U.P.K.C. Software -- Unleashing the Power!    _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

---------------------------------21210039730

Subj:  <What do they know?>		Section: Babylon 5
  To:  Michael W. Mahoney, 	Sunday, October 15, 1995 5:06:01 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#369765

     Basically, all that was indicated in the script was that he for a beat
isn't sure what's up...then lets it go.  I generally don't drop specific
points explaining foreshadowing in the scripts, in case they leak out.
If a line like that isn't sufficiently clear for the actor's intent, they
then come to me and I explain it verbally.
This was done in particular when we had to shoot "Chrysalis" before "Signs
and Portents," even though the latter aired before the former.

                                                                       jms

Subj:  Brains & Telepaths		Section: Babylon 5
  To:  Scott Belgarde, 	Sunday, October 15, 1995 5:06:02 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#369766

     No, no direct corrolary between IQ and telepathic potential; it's a
matter of genetics, primarily.

                                                                       jms

Subj:  <Inquisitor Was?>		Section: Babylon 5
  To:  Eric Baker, 		Sunday, October 15, 1995 5:06:04 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#369767

     I've always been a big fan of Alan's work, but I just couldn't get
into this one, and gave up after the first couple issues.

                                                                       jms

Subj:  Ellison CITY Note		Section: Star Trek
  To:  GREG LASH, 74323,456		Sunday, October 15, 1995 5:06:08 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#369768

     The trade, I think, is a whole separate deal, so I have no info on
that one.  The limited delay is only another week or so.

                                                                       jms

Subj:  New Season			Section: Babylon 5
  To:  Ron Russak, 		Sunday, October 15, 1995 5:06:11 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#369769

     Originally they were done on Amigas, but the software has now been
exported to PC platforms, so that's their venue now.

                                                                       jms
Subj:  B5 Repeat on KCOP?		Section: Babylon 5
  To:  Stephen C. Smith,	Sunday, October 15, 1995 5:06:16 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#369771

      No, there aren't any more repeats in LA or most markets; this is an
overall PTEN change.  You get one chance and one only.

                                                                       jms

Subj:  <Divided Loyalties>		Section: Babylon 5