JMS on Compuserve: October 31, 1995: SPOILERS FOR TFON!

The Green Meddler kilgalen at tde.com
Tue Oct 31 03:02:05 EST 1995

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

THIS POSTING CONTAINS ENTIRELY SPOILER INFORMATION ABOUT THE
FOUR EPISODES AT THE END OF SECOND SEASON CURRENTLY BEING
SHOWN IN THE UK BUT **NOT** IN THE U.S.!!!!!! READ AT YOUR
OWN RISK! NON-SPOILER JMS POSTINGS ARE IN THE PREVIOUS JMS
ON COMPUSERVE POSTING; ONLY SPOILERS ARE IN THIS POSTING!!!

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

END SPOILER SPACE! READ FURTHER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Subj:  <CtI---OK>			Section: Babylon 5
  To:  Sharon Foster, 		Monday, October 30, 1995 6:15:24 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#387966

<Since you brought up some dialogue, there were a couple of parts of
Sebastian's "What about ... " litany to Sheridan
that I missed.  I heard:
..the people you work with,
 ...your family, ...your God, ...truth, ...<missed it>,
 ...right, ...wrong, ...future, ...fate, ...sin, ...<>.
The last one was completely drowned out by the sound effects and
Delenn's shout.  I imagine that was entirely deliberate, in which case,
Never mind.  But if it wasn't, what was the line?>

      Actually, the last one, since it was going to be drowned out, was an
adlib, "eternity."

                                                                       jms

Subj:  Fan club update?			Section: Babylon 5
  To:  Marlyn Bumpus, 	Monday, October 30, 1995 6:15:27 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#387968

     Still processing paperwork...my life is paperwork.

                                                                       jms

Subj:  <Comes the Inquistor>		Section: Babylon 5
  To:  DAVID F. LATORRE, 	Monday, October 30, 1995 6:15:30 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#387970

<<gasp><awe>Thanks for the wonderful coda by the Inquisitor.  I was like a
dualist who missed the point only to find it
buried in his own chest.  What profound irony.  <BRAVO>  Well done!>

     Thanks....

                                                                       jms

Subj:  Episodes Evaluation		Section: Babylon 5
  To:  Dan F. Evan, 		Monday, October 30, 1995 10:33:10 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#388277

<I just finished watching Fall of Night and the last four episodes have
been nothing short of spectacular.
Have you won any awards for the show yet?  The person that did the computer
rendition of Kosh in Fall of Night did an oustanding
job and the special effects sequences have always been excellent.
Please keep it coming in quantity and volume.  This series is definitely
worth owning once the cycle has been completed so the letter to James
Cardwell at WB is on
its way.  Looking forward to many suprises from season 3.  Thanks!>

     We've only won one Emmy and a couple of small awards for the series
(plus another Emmy for the pilot).  We're
still working on making people aware that we're here, and what we're doing.

     Other than that...thanks.

                                                                       jms

Subj:  <TFON - Keffer>			Section: Babylon 5
  To:  Bob Danielson,		Monday, October 30, 1995 10:33:11 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#388278

<>> He is an Ex-Keffer

Somehow this seems to lack the finality which it has when applied to the
Norwegian Blue.  One could plausibly call the Shadows' bagman an "Ex-
Morden".

Not really hoping for a definitive answer here, but:

Is Keffer dead?>

     Dead as the proverbial doorknob.

                                                                       jms

_/  Green Meddler  kilgalen at tde.com   Nathan F. Wallace _/
_/     http://www.webcom.com/~kilgalen/welcome.html     _/
_/     http://www.webcom.com/~kilgalen/nerelon.html     _/
_/    C.I.U.P.K.C. Software -- Unleashing the Power!    _/