JMS on CompuServe (Apr 20, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett brent.barrett at 24stex.com
Sun Apr 21 19:18:14 EDT 1996

 [ Subjects in this section: ]
    Sb: #491116-#City on The Edge
    Sb: #489563-#<Ceremonies of L & D>
    Sb: #Was that the Jupiter 2?
    Sb: #491319-#<Ceremonies of L & D>
    Sb: #<A Note re: Spoilers>
    Sb: #490655-#EA President

 #: 492014 S2/Star Trek: General
    19-Apr-96  21:55:08
Sb: #491665-City on The Edge
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Harlan is out of surgery and doing well.  Most encouraging.

                                                                     jms

   detail about certain albums). ]

 #: 492015 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    19-Apr-96  21:55:10
Sb: #491782-<Ceremonies of L & D>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I'm familiar with BOC, but haven't really gone out of my way to get hold
of any of their stuff.

                                                                       jms

   the Jupiter 2 from Lost In Space. ]

 #: 492016 S5/Babylon 5: General
    19-Apr-96  21:55:11
Sb: #491489-#Was that the Jupiter 2?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, it's a Vree ship, which we've seen before.

                                                                 jms

 #: 491518 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    19-Apr-96  05:25:39
Sb: #491319-#<Ceremonies of L & D>
Fm: ANNE L. WARNER

Sharon,

 >>  Has anyone ever seen them in the same place at the same time? <g>   <<

There are also some differences.  Don Bellisario has a glorious head of white,
wavy hair, and the beard matches.  Joe _could_ put on a wig, but the beard
would be very hard to fake...  What he couldn't do, (or DB, either!) is find
the extra 25 hours in each day.  <g>

Anne

 #: 492022 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    19-Apr-96  22:16:47
Sb: #491518-#<Ceremonies of L & D>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Ah....once again the topic of folliclelessness returns to the board...

                                                                        jms

   all live through the show, as they narrated their respective openers
   in the past tense. ]

 #: 492024 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    19-Apr-96  22:16:49
Sb: #491578-<A Note re: Spoilers>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Yes, the intros are spoken in the past tense.

      But when is it in the story that they are spoken....hmmmm....?

      In theory, one could speak of 2258 in 2259 and it's the past tense.

                                                                        jms

   of a "Clark Bar," she hesitated and was filled with a sense of "dread,
   fear, and loathing, and a little paranoia as thoughts of the Night
   Watch flitted through my head." ]

 #: 492060 S5/Babylon 5: General
    20-Apr-96  00:27:48
Sb: #492053-#EA President
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Now you should have both a Clark Bar and a Mars Bar, and reenact "Severed
Dreams."  Or, of course, you could ally yourself with the Shadows and go for
the Milky Way....

                                                                        jms

 * Brent Barrett    brent.barrett at 24stex.com *
 * Senior Software Engineer   Automedia, Inc *
 *           http://www.ailink.com           *