JMS CIS Digest: 14-Feb-96 17:20:05 through 15-Feb-96 14:18:11 (41 msgs)

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Sat Feb 17 06:29:01 EST 1996

From: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
14-Feb-96 17:20:05 through 15-Feb-96 14:18:11 (41 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        YES !! UK C4 B5 DATES
        Last Shadow War
        8 NEW B5 EPS!
        <VoA:The First Ones>
        <Dust To Dust>
        A few questions
        B5SciFi Univ cover story
        Sheridan/Sinclair JPG
        LA Channel
        Tolkien Influences
        Harlan Ellison: Cartoon
        Beyond five years
        <Dust to Dust>
        JMS: Ivonova/Bureau 13
        Vorlon Theology
        Shadows

Administrivia:
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests. I am willing to do limited retrieval of files from
the B5 archives on CIS and posting of messages to the CIS B5 forum.
I reserve the right to delete story ideas from messages I am asked
to post on the CIS B5 forum.
  I am not directly involved with any mailing lists this digest
may appear in. Other people are reposting this digest from rastb5
to the mailing list. If you have questions about the mailing list,
*please* send them to the mailing list owner. Mailing list owners
I am aware of are:
    <b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu> (B5JMS Poster, b5jms)
    <judge at america.net> (Dirk A. Loedding, jms-posts)
  I am in the process of adding size limits to the digest script.
I am open to suggestions. At the moment I am thinking 10 JMS posts
(up to 20 total messages) or about 500 message lines (giving ~550
total lines including the junk at the top).
  I have changed the dates in the digest subject and header to
reflect only JMS' posts, to reduce confusion should he reply to a
post that is older than a previous digest.
  Replies to this digest currently go to me.

obSpoiler-space...