JMS on AOL: 02/15/96 to 02/16/95

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Sat Feb 17 14:06:38 EST 1996

Forwarded message to B5JMS list.
Originally From: Kevin P Mooney <kpmooney at acsu.Buffalo.EDU>

The following is a compilation of the posts of JMS on AOL.  If you have
comments or suggestions, please e-mail me at <kpmooney at acsu.buffalo.edu>

WARNING:  Possible spoilers may lurk below.

ObSpoiler space:
:
:
:
:
:
:
;
;
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Subj:  Re:possible plot to come?
Date:  96-02-15 01:19:55 EST
From:  Jms at B5

Please refrain from posing possible plots to come or story ideas; doing that
here jeapordizes my ability to stay here, for legal reasons.

jms

Subj:  Re:posting of common questio
Date:  96-02-15 01:08:32 EST
From:  Jms at B5

There's a faq (frequently asked questions) file in the library, I think.

jms

Subj:  Re:Londo's Dream
Date:  96-02-15 01:09:01 EST
From:  Jms at B5

You will learn more about the outcome of that dream, yes.

jms

Subj:  Re:Halfway Point
Date:  96-02-15 01:11:52 EST
From:  Jms at B5

The episode is in the halfway mark, and that IS its significance, because it
signals a major change.

When we were midway through that episode, the halfway mark of the whole
series, John, Doug and I were given these spiffy leather script books with
silver inlaid initials by the crew, to commemmorate the event.  It was really
nifty.

jms

Subj:  Re:B5 Problems???
Date:  96-02-15 01:14:05 EST
From:  Jms at B5

I frankly have *no* idea what this refers to.  Every season we've come in
slightly under budget, the show is making money for WB, so I don't have a
clue, unless they're looking for some reason to play it cautious just now in
their announcements.  I'm baffled.

jms

Subj:  Re:Better and Better
Date:  96-02-15 01:16:04 EST
From:  Jms at B5

Thanks, Sharon.  Funny how some themes never seem to go out of fashion in the
real world.

jms

Subj:  Re:attn JMS: Ivanova
Date:  96-02-15 01:16:34 EST
From:  Jms at B5

We'll here more about that relationship in due time.

jms

Subj:  Re:Psi Corp, Shadows, Nightw
Date:  96-02-15 01:17:11 EST
From:  Jms at B5

{Are Shadows, psi-corp, and Nightwatch working together?}

You'll know more about this within the next 10 episodes.

jms

Subj:  Re:JMS-Uploaded Previews
Date:  96-02-16 04:17:17 EST
From:  Jms at B5

Kung Fu generally has a long promo for B5, whereas B5 gets a shorter preview
for itself.  I think the one here is the longer version shown during KF.

jms

Subj:  Re:Letterbox format
Date:  96-02-16 04:18:16 EST
From:  Jms at B5

Can't be done for now, since the majority of the population still uses
smaller TV sets, you'd lose viewers rapidly.

jms

----

To receive copies of future compilations via e-mail, send mail
to <kpmooney at acsu.buffalo.edu> with "jms archive" included in
the subject line.

--
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.info | a service of ISN mars bureau
submissions to:   b5-info at callisto.pas.rochester.edu
contact to:   b5-info-request at callisto.pas.rochester.edu