JMS CIS Digest: 19-Feb-96 19:23:12 through 20-Feb-96 02:09:24 (18 msgs)

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Feb 22 06:41:19 EST 1996

From: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
19-Feb-96 19:23:12 through 20-Feb-96 02:09:24 (18 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        Unused scripts
        <Messages from Earth>
        Marianne Robertson
        Writing B5
        Good Grief - DS9
        Dust to Dust, comments

Administrivia:
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests. I am willing to do limited retrieval of files from
the B5 archives on CIS and posting of messages to the CIS B5 forum.
I reserve the right to delete story ideas from messages I am asked
to post on the CIS B5 forum.
  I am not directly involved with any mailing lists this digest
may appear in. Other people are reposting this digest from rastb5
to the mailing list. If you have questions about the mailing list,
*please* send them to the mailing list owner. Mailing list owners
I am aware of are:
    <b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu> (B5JMS Poster, b5jms)
    <judge at america.net> (Dirk A. Loedding, jms-posts)
  Replies to this digest currently go to me.

obSpoiler-space...