JMS CIS Digest: 21-Feb-96 13:35:31 through 22-Feb-96 01:35:12 (38 msgs)

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Sat Feb 24 06:21:11 EST 1996

From: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
21-Feb-96 13:35:31 through 22-Feb-96 01:35:12 (38 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        <MFE: Jumpgate>
        Exogenesis question
        B5 & TNT
        <Messages from Earth>
        B5 vs ST
        <MfE - Garibaldi+comic>
        <Messages From Earrth>
        Writing B5
        Four Cents: "Exogenesis"
        C&C lights
        New Stuff
        <<Messages from Earth>>
        Minor Minbari Question:

Administrivia:
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests. I am willing to do limited retrieval of files from
the B5 archives on CIS and posting of messages to the CIS B5 forum.
I reserve the right to delete story ideas from messages I am asked
to post on the CIS B5 forum.
  I am not directly involved with any mailing lists this digest
may appear in. Other people are reposting this digest from rastb5
to the mailing list. If you have questions about the mailing list,
*please* send them to the mailing list owner. Mailing list owners
I am aware of are:
    <b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu> (B5JMS Poster, b5jms)
    <judge at america.net> (Dirk A. Loedding, jms-posts)
  Replies to this digest currently go to me.

obSpoiler-space...