JMS CIS Digest: 30-Dec-95 15:27:24 through 01-Jan-96 01:09:35 (16 msgs)

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Tue Jan 2 06:22:47 EST 1996

From: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
30-Dec-95 15:27:24 through 01-Jan-96 01:09:35 (16 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        The Gathering
        JMS at Necrnomicon?
        Tonight's repeat episode
        Taking up your space
        B5Convention
        $ to run B5
        Official Fanclub
        Upcoming:B5 Ep

Administrivia:
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests. I am willing to do limited retrieval and reposting
of files related to B5 from the archives on CIS.
  Replies to this digest currently go to me.

obSpoiler-space...