JMS CIS Digest: 03-Jan-96 18:56:23 through 04-Jan-96 00:56:53 (8 msgs)

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Mon Jan 8 06:39:54 EST 1996

From: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
03-Jan-96 18:56:23 through 04-Jan-96 00:56:53 (8 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        Bester PsiCorp Shadows ?
        From jms: info
        ITS OVER

Administrivia:
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests. I am willing to do limited retrieval and reposting
of files related to B5 from the archives on CIS.
  Replies to this digest currently go to me.

obSpoiler-space...