JMS CIS Digest: 08-Jan-96 12:45:04 through 09-Jan-96 00:57:22 (10 msgs)

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Wed Jan 10 06:42:49 EST 1996

From: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
08-Jan-96 12:45:04 through 09-Jan-96 00:57:22 (10 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        Another oldie query...
        "And Now a Word..."
        B5 Novels
        "Survivors" question...
        Our Official Name

Administrivia:
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests. I am willing to do limited retrieval and reposting
of files related to B5 from the archives on CIS.
  Replies to this digest currently go to me.

obSpoiler-space...