JMS on CompuServe (Jul 15, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Mon Jul 15 16:38:39 EDT 1996

    Sb: #539525-#Bored of the Rings
    Sb: #539653-Ch.4 (UK) edits violence
    Sb: #539662-#B5 in the newspaper!
    Sb: #539780-<Avalon Q's>
    Sb: #539784-<<Avalon & Delenn>>

 #: 539525 S5/Babylon 5: General
    14-Jul-96  04:13:32
Sb: #539498-#Bored of the Rings
Fm: VLOBB

>>Great fun, as I recall.<<

 How about a character in B5 based on Goodgulf...<g>
 Or even better...Gimlet!!!

 Seriously for a second...are you going to be writing the episodes for Season 4
under the assumption that there shall be a Season 5 at the moment?  Or are you
going to write them in such a manner that, should you need to, you can finish
the Arc before Season 5.
 Oh, and if you are writing them assuming that there will be an S5, do you have
a Master Plan to bring us the end of the story should Warners fail us???

(Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes...)

Simon Pallett - RMES Minister of Moral Order and Decency - KP UK Member "The
medicine man can heal the wounds of the sick, but only the story teller, can
truly give life."

 #: 539916 S5/Babylon 5: General
    14-Jul-96  21:27:42
Sb: #539525-#Bored of the Rings
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

        I'll have more on this once I've worked it out.

                                                                    jms

   on how interesting it is to re-watch episodes in order in the U.K.  He
   also comments on Channel 4's tendency to edit-out violence in the episodes
   and asks JMS if there are any upcoming episodes that may fall prey to the
   Channel 4 butchers. ]

 #: 539917 S5/Babylon 5: General
    14-Jul-96  21:27:44
Sb: #539653-Ch.4 (UK) edits violence
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Thanks, and yeah, when you get "Shadow Dancing," I'd love to see how much
the slice outta this one....

                                                                    jms

   Richmond, Virginia Times-Dispatch had a full-page, color photo of
   Sheridan and Delenn with an inset picture of JMS on the cover of
   the weekly TV viewer's guide.  Inside, the poster found a "reasonably
   positive and accurate column on B5 by Douglas Durden, with quite a few
   quotes from you, along with a picture of the full cast." ]

 #: 539918 S5/Babylon 5: General
    14-Jul-96  21:27:46
Sb: #539662-#B5 in the newspaper!
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Thanks, any quotes you can remember from the article?  I haven't seen it
yet.

      (Or you could send a copy to me c/o Babylon 5 at the usual address, 14431
Ventura Boulevard, Suite 260, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423)

    14-Jul-96  16:42:17
Sb: #<Avalon Q's>
Fm: VIVIEN LOVEDAY

Hiya Joe, C T here;

I just finished watching "Alvalon" , and I thought it was brilliant - it had a
slightly different feel to it, nice<G>... Anyway<G>

1) Will we see/hear from David/Arthur again?

2) Is Morden in any way related to Mordred?

And a question completely unreleated to Avalon<G>

3) Ivanova said (in MOH I think) that "We will all die horrible lingering
deaths" - is this important?

TIA

 C Ya
 C T,Kidism Patrol,KP FAQ, Da Fence, Sigh Corp: Mara Malovany divis. (and
B5<G>)
 Why not is a perfectly good reason.

 #: 539919 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    14-Jul-96  21:27:48
Sb: #539780-<Avalon Q's>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      The answer to all those is, nominally, no.

                                                                    jms

   him on a wonderful end to the season.  He goes on to wish him luck on
   the next season. ]

 #: 539920 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    14-Jul-96  21:27:51
Sb: #539784-<<Avalon & Delenn>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Thanks.  Actually, there are 5 more season 3 eps left to air, in October,
followed by new season 4 eps in November.

      Thanks again.