JMS on CompuServe (Jul 27, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Sat Jul 27 18:33:38 EDT 1996

   how long it takes to film an episode.  Also asks what JMS considers his
   favorite episode. ]

 #: 547436 S5/Babylon 5: General
    26-Jul-96  21:29:20
Sb: #547222-Apology to jms
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I'm also the executive producer, I basically *make* the show, overseeing
every aspect of production, hiring directors, actors, supervising sets,
costumes, efx, you name it.

      It takes 7 days to film an episode.  My favorite is probably "Shadow
Dancing," which you haven't seen yet, mainly because I haven't been able to
poke any holes in it yet.  It's a good ep.

    26-Jul-96  15:47:17
Sb: #546510-#TV GUIDE article
Fm: MICHAEL  ZITAGLIO

Hello Joe,

I was disgusted by that article as well.  The so called writer of this article
managed to insult you, Bill Mumy, Mira Furlan, and the Bosnia situation in one
fell swoop!  My wife Terri and I are going to write to TV Guide tonight tonight
telling then what I think about their article.  Man, between Paramount and WB
its amazing you got this far!

Mike

 #: 547437 S5/Babylon 5: General
    26-Jul-96  21:29:22
Sb: #547277-#TV GUIDE article
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      The show has been an uphill battle from the first day until today. After
a while, you just kinda get used to it.