JMS on CompuServe (Jun 16, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Sun Jun 16 15:11:18 EDT 1996

    Sb: #524767-Merchandise question
    Sb: #524728-#Series Renewal
    Sb: #524694-<<Interludes>>
    Sb: #524721-Communicator
    Sb: #524593-Bablyon 5 Beyond the Rim

 #: 524788 S5/Babylon 5: General
    15-Jun-96  17:06:09
Sb: #524767-Merchandise question
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No more feeders...they won't leave the female extras alone.

    15-Jun-96  13:26:06
Sb: #523230-#Series Renewal
Fm: BRUNO  MELANCON

Welcome back, Joe! And congratulations to you! And to everyone involved in your
show! And to everyone who wrote to WB or their stations! We all deserve it!

BTW, did you start writing any fourth season episodes? :)

Andorian

 #: 524789 S5/Babylon 5: General
    15-Jun-96  17:06:10
Sb: #524728-#Series Renewal
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Yup, I'm writing the first episode now, "The Hour of the Wolf," and we
should have 6 in hand by the start of filming.

                                                                    jms

 #: 524694 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    15-Jun-96  10:51:53
Sb: #<<Interludes>>
Fm: MARK SLOAN

Great Maker,

First off, thank you for putting us out of our misery with your announcement at
Wolf 359: Congratulations on getting the fourth season!!

A question about "I&E" (Second favourite episode of season 3 so far, after
Severed Dreams): Did Adira's killer suffer the same fate as the guard who
appeared in the episode's teaser?

A (silly) question about Stephen Furst: Stephen looked in great shape at Wolf
359. Now season 4 has been confirmed, are you going to make him put all the
weight back on? <g>

Best regards,
Mark Sloan

 #: 524790 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    15-Jun-96  17:06:12
Sb: #524694-<<Interludes>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, Adira's killer is still alive...can be useful, those folks.

    15-Jun-96  12:56:49
Sb: #Communicator
Fm: FITZGERALDS

How does the communicator stay on the hand?
Nora

 #: 524791 S5/Babylon 5: General
    15-Jun-96  17:06:13
Sb: #524721-Communicator
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Sleight of hand.

      Molecular bonding at the epidermal level.

      Crazy Glue.

      Pick one.

                                                                    jms

   as the author Alfred Bester. ]