JMS CIS Digest: (Archival) 03-Mar-96 00:02:22 through 15-Mar-96 22:05:28 (162 msgs)

John Hardin jhardin at wolfenet.com
Sat Mar 16 16:11:45 EST 1996

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
03-Mar-96 00:02:22 through 15-Mar-96 22:05:28 (162 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        PoNR-Hague
        <Point of No Return>
        B5 PR
        Deja Vu
        Violating Your Privacy
        Just wanted to say...
        Season 3 and Na'Toth
        Prison Authors
        Do you want a party???
        Bill Mumy on CNBC
        <<Point of No Return>>
        Shwartzkopff
        Fan Club
        <PoNR, BAMN>
        Earthforce Ship Names
        <The last few eps?>
        To JMS....WOW!!!!!
        General Hague / EA Fleet
        "Point of No Return"
        PoNR: Zocalo Optics
        New episodes
        SFX Magazine Awards
        Your copyright
        <<PoNR>>
        When will they be back?
        Comic books in U.S.?
        Cruisers? (PoNR)
        Labor Relations
        Demento Half-Dozen
        B5 in SciFi Entertainmnt
        <Arc answers&questions>
        I want a poster
        <<<Point of No Return>>
        Finished Writing!
        JMS Interview
        B5 Doors / AI
        Evidence of an arc <g>
        Kosh in US History
        Enjoying Babylon 5
        <PoNR> A complaint
        The Future of B5
        OrganicTechnology
        The Ensemble Look
        <Tallman Episodes>
        <Messages from Earth +>
        B5 Security Forces
        Thought from jms
        B5:Starlog
        B5 T-shirts
        B5: 5 or 6 years?
        Babylon 5 - Widescreen
        From jms re:Email
        NEW B5 EPS!
        Marcon/Columbus Dispatch
        Space Cases Thoughts?
        Kim Strauss
        Grey council,more than..
        Starfury Model?
        8 NEW B5 EPS!
        Two questions...
        FoN
        Duck food?
        Security Forces again
        Question re:First Ones
        Other Arc Series
        The "whys"
        Rumor: B-5 canceled?
        Jumpgate dimensions
        AT on JAG?
        YEAR (sing) of shd war..
        B5 RPG?
        Just a Question
        When is.....
        character initials
        Minbari warrior caste
        Minbari Stealth

Administrivia:

  (This archival digest covers the period of time when the permissions
procedures and direct submission to multiple mailing lists were being
debugged, and is intended to cover any messages that may have been
inadvertently dropped due to these procedures not being stable.)

Last updated Sat Mar 16 20:31:10 PST 1996
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests.
  JMS has expressed reluctance to answer questions from non-Compuserve
subscribers in the CIS B5 forum. Therefore I will no longer post
questions in the CIS B5 forum on behalf of non-CIS susbcribers. Sorry.
  If permission from the author has been received, non-JMS original
posts will be included in this digest. Otherwise they will not. Please
see the copyright notices below.
  I am not involved with administration of any mailing lists this digest
appears in. If you have questions about the mailing list, *please* send
them to the mailing list owner. Mailing list owners I am aware of are:
    <b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu> (B5JMS Poster, b5jms)
    <judge at america.net> (Dirk A. Loedding, jms-posts)
    <kcop-b5-info at babcom.com> (Alan Sheltra, kcop-b5)
    Mark Holtz at 1:203/1701 (Mark Holtz, Fidonet B5 echo <mholtz at calweb.com>)

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION - IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
  The messages in this digest are copyrighted and the rights to them
remain with the original authors. If a message appears in this digest
then I have received permission to repost it to USENET and to mailing
lists. This permission does not automatically transfer to other persons.
Particularly, if this digest is being forwarded to mailing lists, etc.,
then the person doing so must 1) obtain permission to do so from the
original poster of each message on CIS, and 2) *remove* such messages
from the digest until and unless permission is granted. JMS has granted
blanket permission for distribution of his posts.
  I suggest mailing list moderators contact me to make arrangements for
me to post the digest directly to their mailing list.
  Additionally, the original compilation of these messages is Copyright
Compuserve.

  Replies to this digest currently go to me.
  This is a minimized digest. The postings being replied to, where
available, have been parsed for questions rather than included
verbatim.

obSpoiler-space...