JMS CIS Digest: 17-Mar-96 19:07:10 through 18-Mar-96 03:00:28 (26 msgs)

John Hardin jhardin at wolfenet.com
Mon Mar 18 13:54:31 EST 1996

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
17-Mar-96 19:07:10 through 18-Mar-96 03:00:28 (26 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        Kosh's warning
        Numan Tapes
        B5 Reruns
        Contacting Vorlons
        Mr. Morden
        Fan Club
        The Ensemble Look
        <Tallman Episodes>
        Minbari Stealth
        Triluminary device
        Marcon/Columbus Dispatch
        Thought from jms
        YEAR (sing) of shd war..

Administrivia:
Last updated Sat Mar 16 20:31:10 PST 1996
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests.
  JMS has expressed reluctance to answer questions from non-Compuserve
subscribers in the CIS B5 forum. Therefore I will no longer post
questions in the CIS B5 forum on behalf of non-CIS susbcribers. Sorry.
  If permission from the author has been received, non-JMS original
posts will be included in this digest. Otherwise they will not. Please
see the copyright notices below.
  I am not involved with administration of any mailing lists this digest
appears in. If you have questions about the mailing list, *please* send
them to the mailing list owner. Mailing list owners I am aware of are:
    <b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu> (B5JMS Poster, b5jms)
    <judge at america.net> (Dirk A. Loedding, jms-posts)
    <kcop-b5-info at babcom.com> (Alan Sheltra, kcop-b5)
    Mark Holtz at 1:203/1701 (Mark Holtz, Fidonet B5 echo <mholtz at calweb.com>)

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION - IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
  The messages in this digest are copyrighted and the rights to them
remain with the original authors. If a message appears in this digest
then I have received permission to repost it to USENET and to mailing
lists. This permission does not automatically transfer to other persons.
Particularly, if this digest is being forwarded to mailing lists, etc.,
then the person doing so must 1) obtain permission to do so from the
original poster of each message on CIS, and 2) *remove* such messages
from the digest until and unless permission is granted. JMS has granted
blanket permission for distribution of his posts.
  I suggest mailing list moderators contact me to make arrangements for
me to post the digest directly to their mailing list.
  Additionally, the original compilation of these messages is Copyright
Compuserve.

  Replies to this digest currently go to me.

obSpoiler-space...