JMS: Was this the original plan?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Wed May 1 06:15:02 EDT 1996

Subject: JMS: Was this the original plan?
+  1: Apr 29, 1996: daveryan at loop.com (Dave Ryan)
+  3: Apr 30, 1996: Antonio Romero <romero at genmagic.com>
*  4: Apr 30, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)

From: daveryan at loop.com (Dave Ryan)

I was just wondering if the 5-year arc has changed any in the past three
years.  During the first season, I assumed that the arc would concern the
mystery of why the Minbari surrendered so abruptly, and what role Sinclair
had in it.  Then, that mystery was wrapped up in about five minutes, and
the Shadows, et al took the stage.

Was this planned, or was the Minbari/Sinclar plotline scrapped when
Sinclair left the show?

- Dave