JMS on AOL: 05/07/96 to 05/09/96

Kevin P. Mooney kpmooney at shell.girn.net
Thu May 9 17:17:59 EDT 1996

NOTE:  I have switched machines from which I compose and send out this
digest.  Unfortunately, I cannot receive mail directly at address in
the return path, and  have yet to figure out how to remedy this.

If you wish to mail me, please use the address below.  Not the one in
the return path.  BTW, does anyone know how to fix this?

The following is a compilation of the posts of JMS on AOL.  If you have
comments or suggestions, please e-mail me at <kpmooney at acsu.buffalo.edu>

WARNING:  Possible spoilers may lurk below.

ObSpoiler space:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Subj:  Re:To JMS: Possible Triangle
Date:  96-05-07 23:35:31 EDT
From:  Jms at B5

Well, remember that we never defined what those feelings were between
Sinclair and Delenn; she had a great deal of respect and admiration for him,
yes.  And she had a fair measure of faith in him as well.  Question is,
what's the root of that?  We'll learn some of that in the two-parter.  As for
Sinclair, he was mainly involved with Sakai.

jms

Subj:  Re:slap heard 'round univers
Date:  96-05-08 03:20:30 EDT
From:  Jms at B5

I think the contact would've been too fleeting, and too much a shock (and it
likely hurt like the dickens) that by the time he knew it was there, it was
too late, and she would've sensed it in either event.

jms

Subj:  Re:Repost Worldsinger questi
Date:  96-05-09 01:45:53 EDT
From:  Jms at B5

Huh, I must've missed that in my copy of SF Universe; didn't see it.  That's
good to hear.  No, that's the only issue of the Trek comic that I ever wrote,
mainly out of curiosity and because I like the original characters a lot.  It
was fun.

jms

Subj:  Re:To JMS: Possible Triangle
Date:  96-05-09 01:47:39 EDT
From:  Jms at B5

Yes, the voice you heard OS was Delenn; I kept her OS to avoid tipping the
plan for her eventual change to more human physical qualities.

jms

Subj:  Re:JMS: Having fun?
Date:  96-05-09 01:48:16 EDT
From:  Jms at B5

"Are you having fun? Or has it all become a demon that must be fed?"

Yes.

jms

Subj:  Re:Some Questions
Date:  96-05-09 01:49:43 EDT
From:  Jms at B5

1.  How far will Delenn and sheridans relationship go?

You'll find out in the two parter, to a large extent.

2.  Why are the shadows attacking everyone?

Good question.  We'll get that by season's end.

3.  Is B4 going to become a big part of the storyline?

In a sense.

4.  Do the vorlons have a large amount of ships?

Depends on your perspective.

5.  Is B5 going to be renewed?

We remain cautiously optimistic.

jms