Wow! "Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi" & a concern

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Wed Nov 13 06:18:35 EST 1996

Subject: Wow! "Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi" & a concern
s  1: Nov 11, 1996: "Fu" <fu at fu.org>
*  2: Nov 12, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com

From: "Fu" <fu at fu.org>

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

402 is a wonderful episode.  We had a group of nine people watching and
pretty much all of us screamed when the final credits came on.  I think I'm
going to go nuts waiting for next week.  The build up to the final moment
was beautiful.  JMS, thanks for a marvelous piece of work.  You commented a
while ago that this is going to take whatever scraps of talent you have to
pull off.  You're doing beautifully so far!  Thanks for one hell of a ride.

One person who was watching with us was pretty much a newbie.  After the
episode it occured to me that this would be a very hard episode to join the
series with.  Seasons one and two set a lot of background and now in season
three, and especially season four we get major payoff from having that
background.  Given that, isn't it going to get difficult for new people to
join the series?  I fear this could be a problem for season five renewal.
If you don't get enough new people, will season five still happen?  Maybe
we should take up a collection on the net to pay for season five...

Finally, when we were watching "Hour of the Wolf" G'kar had a line (when
answering Zack) that caused all of us to bust out laughing because of it's
relation to rec.humor.  Was this intentional?

From: jmsatb5 at aol.com

"when we were watching "Hour of the Wolf" G'kar had a line (when answering
Zack) that caused all of us to bust out laughing because of it's relation
to rec.humor.  Was this intentional?"

As I've no idea what this refers to...nope.

And thanks.