JMS on CompuServe (Nov 24, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Sun Nov 24 16:29:43 EST 1996

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/
  ######       Support Babylon 5!       ######
  ##      To get a fifth season of this ##
   # ###    wonderful epic, we need to   # ###
     . ## let local stations and Warner    . ##
  ##   ##   Brothers know we want it!   ##   ##
   #####   www.babylon5.com/cmp/support  #####

    Sb: #615351-Ellison & "CotEoF"
    Sb: #615430-#jms co on station.com
    Sb: #615415-Time to Change?
    Sb: #615478-jms co on station.com
    Sb: #615482-jms co on station.com
    Sb: #615600-JMS: season 4 = arc end?

   "City on the Edge of Forever" script wonders if anyone out there can
   confirm authoritatively that it was really as bad as Harlan says. ]

 #: 615451 S2/Star Trek: General
    23-Nov-96  21:04:09
Sb: #615351-Ellison & "CotEoF"
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      It was just as bad as he says it was.

      Probably worse.

    23-Nov-96  20:09:35
Sb: #615392-#jms co on station.com
Fm: REBECCA ESCHLIMAN

<<       Just a quick advisory..I'll be doing an online conference this
coming Monday at the official B5 fanclub site,
http://www.thestation.com ...this is our very first online major
conference, and you're welcome to attend.  The site is open to all,
providing chat features, messages and a station tour, with some areas
set aside just for FC members, and more features coming on line soon.

What time?

-rje-

I can almost feel the rustling-in of some kind of enchantment already.

 #: 615453 S5/Babylon 5: General
    23-Nov-96  21:07:52
Sb: #615430-#jms co on station.com
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Sorry...6:00 p.m. Monday.

    23-Nov-96  19:16:14
Sb: #615407-#Time to Change?
Fm: BRENT BARRETT

>>It was exactly the same outfit<<

You misunderstood my question, Joe.  I meant between the "up there" scene (when
he gives the speech) and the scene in his office.

Up on the walkway, it's torn.  In his office, it's not.

In the Zocalo, Delenn's dress is one style/color.  In Sheridan's office, it's
another.

I was just wondering how much time ticked off between those two scenes and if,
possibly, there was a scene cut for time.

I hope I made myself clear that time.  Sorry about that.

Thanks,

  -- Brent

 #: 615454 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    23-Nov-96  21:07:53
Sb: #615415-Time to Change?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Oh...yeah, there was definitely time to grab a fast shower and change of
clothes.

    23-Nov-96  21:45:06
Sb: #615453-#jms co on station.com
Fm: ARLINE  WILLIAMS