ATTN: JMS (Z'Ha'Dum spoilers) WOW! & the Tea Set

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Wed Oct 16 06:35:03 EDT 1996

Subject: ATTN: JMS (Z'Ha'Dum spoilers) WOW! & the Tea Set
s  1: Oct 13, 1996: Cheryl.Thompson at mvs.udel.edu
*  2: Oct 16, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)

From: Cheryl.Thompson at mvs.udel.edu

Below, technically, is a spoiler for the last episode of season three.  But,
take my word for it: it's extremely minor.

      Thanks to my friend, Jack, I and a large number of friends were able to
view the Final Five this past week.  We're from the Philadelphia area, and so
we're very grateful to Jack for sending us tapes, since we don't know when
WPHL will stop broadcasting the show here (it's currently on at 2:00 a.m.)

     Now, as to our gratitude to -you-, Joe!   WOW! I don't know where to
begin!  Just when we all think we've drawn a bead on this story, you start
pulling alligators, elephants and sea serpents out of your hat.  You really
must stop this:  our hearts can't take it!
     Suffice it to say that part way through watching Shadow Dancing, I
suddenly realized that I had both hands around my neck and was squeezing!  I
put down my hands, and found myself doing it again, minutes later.  Believe it
or not, my friend Mike who viewed the tapes a day or two later elsewhere
suddenly realized he was clutching his dog's neck!  What are you doing to us?
;)
     But now to the question.  I don't expect an explicit answer, but I -am-
hoping for a yes or no.  In Z'Ha'Dun, there's a teapot and cups used as props.
I found the design very significant and symbolic.  But anymore, with you, one
never knows what are the true guns on the wall and what aren't.  The question:
was this particular tea set chosen on purpose, for its pattern?

Sherry

p.s. Waiting anxiously now for the first episode of season four:  lots for us
to discuss in the meantime amoungst ourselves here.  Oh, and I've gotta scrub
the walls in the living room:  all that exploding brain.....

From: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)

The props department found the teapot, and found it very suiting to the
environment, so they went with it.