JMS on CompuServe (Sep 14, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Sat Sep 14 23:36:21 EDT 1996

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/

    Sb: #576840-Ghosts from the past
    Sb: #576782-SPOILER:NW First Ep...
    Sb: #576984-B5 FAN CLUB INFO!

   John disappeared, because she didn't know what was coming anymore. Also
   asks when we'll see the Walkers of Sigma 957 again. ]

 #: 576860 S5/Babylon 5: General
    13-Sep-96  16:42:05
Sb: #576840-Ghosts from the past
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       She didn't know what was coming, and that worried her.  She is most
secure when she has a definite plan of action, and variables aren't something
the Minbari are good at in any event, they're very rigid and structured.

       And we'll be seeing the Sigma walkers again in the not too distant
future.  And some of their pals.

                                                                       jms

   "Neverwhere," answers a fan's question in the "Gaiman's Neverwhere"
   area on CompuServe. ]

 #: 576864 S12/Gaiman's Neverwhere
    13-Sep-96  16:47:38
Sb: #576782-SPOILER:NW First Ep...
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Didn't know you were actually posting here, Neil.

       Just wanted to say, for the benefit of onlookers...I've seen the first
two episodes of "Neverwhere" (albeit in rough cut form), and what I saw was
nothing less than terrific.  I've loved Neil's work for years, it's imaginative
and inventive and fun, and this project really brings it to life.

       You hit a home run, Neil.  Good luck with it.

    13-Sep-96  20:01:41
Sb: #576404-#B5 FAN CLUB INFO!
Fm: ASHA DEVELDER

Joe,

   I did recieve my copy of Universe today and most of the kit, but I never did
get the poster.  My friend got his with his kit.  Are they going to be mailed
out to us "early" fans too?

                         Asha

 #: 577020 S5/Babylon 5: General
    13-Sep-96  21:44:07
Sb: #576984-B5 FAN CLUB INFO!
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Yes, the poster was only approved (finally) by WB about 2-3 weeks ago, at
which point we began to produce them and mail them out.