StarFury vs. Thunderbolt

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Thu Apr 3 06:12:50 EST 1997

From: Brad <epsilon3 at ix.netcom.com>
Date: 30 Mar 1997 16:41:08 -0500

What advantages does the Thunderbolt have other than wings that make it
a better fighter than the good old starfury.  Is it faster or better
armed or something?

--brad

From: rodent <rodent at thinkthink.com>
Date: 31 Mar 1997 02:35:45 -0500

Brad wrote:

> What advantages does the Thunderbolt have other than wings that make it
> a better fighter than the good old starfury.  Is it faster or better
> armed or something?
>
> --brad

	Thunderbolts are armed with both a PPG (gatling style IIRC),
they are or can be equipped with rockets (self guiding I presume),
bigger engines (Starfury's have small 'pods' where as the Thunderbolt's
engine 'pods' are elongated akin to Star Trek engine nacelle), with
heavier engines comes heavier armor, it's a two seater (pilot/navigator
and gunner).

rodent
(putting the eek in geek)
http://www.thinthink.com/~rodent
"Good literature is about Love and War.
Trash fiction is about Sex and Violence."
        -- Author Unknown