ATTN GEORGE: Severed Dreams nit-pick

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sat Apr 5 06:12:48 EST 1997

From: Highlander <jgregg at nmsu.edu>
Date: 3 Apr 1997 18:50:05 -0500

	First of all, let me say I love the show and generally don't care
about scientific accruacy, or technical consistancy.  However when
re-watching Severed Dreams I noticed that some of the CGI and plot lines
didn't match-up.  Ex.  Sheriden orders a firing solution on the Roanoke,
however the Roanoke is rammed by the Churchill.  B5 fires and we see the
Agripa taking the hits, afterwards Sheriden tells the Roanoke to surrender
and let B5 take on prisoners, but hadn't the Roanoke already been
destroyed.  Wasn't the Agripa the ship B5 wasted (atleast by the CGI).  I
was wondering if this was just a small slip up between the CGI and script?
I know its nit-picking, I must have seen Severed Dreams 10 times before I
even noticed it, but I was just curious where the slip up took place.

							    John.

The past is behind us, the future before us, the present is in between.
The past is not forgotten, the future uncertain, and for the present let
us be at peace.
                                                            jdg.
jgregg at nmsu.edu
New Mexico State University.
College of Agriculture and Home Economics.
Dept. of Fishery and Wildlife Sciences.