JMS on CompuServe (Aug 15, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Fri Aug 15 18:40:30 EDT 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/

    Sb: #693387-Bruce on Pol. Incorrect
    Sb: #693459-Scripts
    Sb: Bruce on Claudia

 #: 693387 S5/Babylon 5: General
    14-Aug-97  21:37:36
Sb: #Bruce on Pol. Incorrect
Fm: STEPHEN BURROW

What a pleasant surprise to see Bruce on Politically Incorrect tonight!  I
rarely watch it, so it was a real treat.  While the issues were kind of dull,
Bruce had a few interesting comments.  For instance, during the discussion on
the UPS strike, he made a reference to some union problems on the B5
set/parking lot.  This is the first I've heard of it.  What happened, and was
it any big deal?

Have you ever been invited on PI?  Would you even be interested?  Personally,
I'd rather see you on "McLaughlin Group" or even "Cross Fire."  With your
physical size, you wouldn't have to yell!

        Stephen Burrow

 #: 693545 S5/Babylon 5: General
    15-Aug-97  14:09:13
Sb: #693387-Bruce on Pol. Incorrect
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Yes, the union came in on season 3, on a Wednesday, if I recall, and by
the end of the week it was resolved, and that was the extent of it.

    15-Aug-97  04:36:18
Sb: #693331-#Scripts
Fm: ROSEANN M. CAPUTO

Joe,

Thanks.  These are things that are good for us to know.  Now I know that it's a
"bad" thing to buy from these guys.  When you do the marketing thing, will you
be making any of the scripts available, or is that one of those things that you
haven't really been able to give a lot of time/attention to?

Thanks for the time Joe.

Roseann

 #: 693546 S5/Babylon 5: General
    15-Aug-97  14:09:14
Sb: #693459-Scripts
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Selling B5 scripts is something I'd like to do, with the difference that
the writers involved -- David, Larry, Peter, everybody -- would get a
percentage, just as with a book publication.  That's the way it *should* be
done.  These guys who sell scripts through stores and mail order don't give a
penny to the creators or writers whose work they are selling.

    15-Aug-97  14:09:15
Sb: Bruce on Claudia
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       For those who've wanted to hear another point of view on the CC thing,
check out http://www.tvguide.com/tv/circuits/0815A.htm for Bruce Boxleitner's
comments, since Bruce was there when it all went down, and saw everything
firsthand.  His comments are as straightforward and uncensored as ever.