counterfeit B5 posters

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Mon Aug 18 06:17:21 EDT 1997

From: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
Date: 17 Aug 1997 04:22:45 -0400

I've been meaning to post this since I got back from the UK, but I kept
forgetting.

While at Blackpool, and here in the US since then, I've come across a
number (and I mean a LOT) of counterfeit B5 posters.  These are the 3rd
season posters, the downshot of all our cast members.  The counterfeits
are apparently coming from Germany, and people are buying them thinking
they're the real, original posters sent to stations and the like.

You can tell the fakes very easy: they're on slightly heavier stock due to
the photographic transfer from the original, and the B5 logo at the bottom
is blurry.  If you get a blurry poster, it's a fake, and you should be
sure to get your money back.