JMS on CompuServe (Aug 20, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Wed Aug 20 20:03:10 EDT 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/

    Sb: #694153-Bruce on Claudia
    Sb: #694349-#Kristen Cloke on B5 ;>)
    Sb: #694402-#Kristen Cloke on B5 ;>)
    Sb: #694417-B5 Action Figures
    Sb: #694341-#August 29th 1997

   site went to, as she can't find them. ]

 #: 694256 S5/Babylon 5: General
    19-Aug-97  00:19:28
Sb: #694153-Bruce on Claudia
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Either a) it's been replaced, it's a daily column, or b) try a lower-case
a in the address, not a capital A.  Either way, if you do a search on the names
involved, the article will show up in the archives.

                                                                    jms

   will audition for the part of Lockley." ]

 #: 694369 S5/Babylon 5: General
    19-Aug-97  15:11:01
Sb: #694349-#Kristen Cloke on B5 ;>)
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       I think it would be the wrong choice because she played a very similar
role over on SAAB.  I'd rather go for someone who hadn't been that closely
identified with another military space series.

    19-Aug-97  18:37:23
Sb: #694369-#Kristen Cloke on B5 ;>)
Fm: CARL CANTARELLA

>>I think it would be the wrong choice because she played a very similar role
over on SAAB.  I'd rather go for someone who hadn't been that closely
identified with another military space series.<<

                Wouldn't she be too young for the part anyway?

CC -- One guy who thinks so, even though he knows it'll mean BOOs from SAAB
fans.

 #: 694426 S5/Babylon 5: General
    19-Aug-97  21:23:17
Sb: #694402-#Kristen Cloke on B5 ;>)
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      You're quite correct, she's definitely too young to be realistic. Which
is why all the actors we're seeing are in their late 30s to early 40s range.

                                                                    jms

   a note that some B5 action figures were available or would be
   available." ]

 #: 694427 S5/Babylon 5: General
    19-Aug-97  21:23:19
Sb: #694417-B5 Action Figures