JMS on CompuServe (Feb 05, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* (2/2)

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Wed Feb 5 15:01:43 EST 1997

 [ Continued from previous section -- BB ]

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/
  ######       Support Babylon 5!       ######
  ##      To get a fifth season of this ##
   # ###    wonderful epic, we need to   # ###
     . ## let local stations and Warner    . ##
  ##   ##   Brothers know we want it!   ##   ##
   #####   www.babylon5.com/cmp/support  #####

    Sb: #645121-Day of Reckoning
    Sb: #645175-#TLN:Eye That Cannnot See
    Sb: #645182-<<Into The Fire>>
    Sb: #645195-Midwest JMS
    Sb: #645225-Midwest JMS
    Sb: #645224-TLN:Eye That Cannnot See

 #: 645121 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    04-Feb-97  15:54:52
Sb: #Day of Reckoning
Fm: MICHAEL  ZITAGLIO

Hi and well done!

Londo mentioned a reckoning.  What is he referring to ? and why?

mike

PS Terri's thrilled about the Mug rug.  Thanks

 #: 645190 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    04-Feb-97  17:54:15
Sb: #645121-Day of Reckoning
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Well, the reckoning in the next life for his actions in this one, would
be the best way of putting it.  That's what he expects.

       (My B5 mug is sitting on my mug rug right now, on my desk at the stage.
It gets many comments.)

                                                                       jms

 #: 645191 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    04-Feb-97  17:54:16
Sb: #645175-#TLN:Eye That Cannnot See
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Life's funny that way, ain't it?

    04-Feb-97  17:43:56
Sb: #645100-#<<Into The Fire>>
Fm: S J NICHOLSON

Just wanted to add my thanks and appreciation.  These last two eps were
marvelous and it is amazing how well things were explained and concluded so
succinctly.

It gave one a feeling of satisfaction-- what you might imagine that the
characters were feeling at that moment.

Now if we can just get Londo back on the station-- that would be great!  Sal

 #: 645192 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    04-Feb-97  17:54:17
Sb: #645182-<<Into The Fire>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       He'll get there.

                                                                       jms

   again?" ]

 #: 645311 S5/Babylon 5: General
    05-Feb-97  00:43:38
Sb: #645195-Midwest JMS
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I'll be in Orlando for Megacon the weekend of March 14th.

    04-Feb-97  18:49:43
Sb: #645189-#Midwest JMS
Fm: JEAN S MCKNIGHT

When will you be in Columbus?

                                Jean McKnight

 #: 645312 S5/Babylon 5: General
    05-Feb-97  00:43:41
Sb: #645225-Midwest JMS
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I'll be in Columbus the weekend of May 9th.

                                                                    jms

   and whether or not Ivanova will die as we saw her die in "War Without
   End."  NOTE: JMS' response seems to be a very general "wait and see"
   about everything, not something specific in this message, which
   contained a lot of "what if" questions. ]

 #: 645313 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    05-Feb-97  00:43:42
Sb: #645224-TLN:Eye That Cannnot See
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Guess we'll just have to wait and see....