JMS on CompuServe (Jan 09, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Thu Jan 9 23:12:14 EST 1997

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/
  ######       Support Babylon 5!       ######
  ##      To get a fifth season of this ##
   # ###    wonderful epic, we need to   # ###
     . ## let local stations and Warner    . ##
  ##   ##   Brothers know we want it!   ##   ##
   #####   www.babylon5.com/cmp/support  #####

    Sb: #635619-From jms re: yr 4/5
    Sb: #635442-ISDN
    Sb: #635665-#B5 CD-ROM?
    Sb: #635511-HELP! HELP!
    Sb: #635724-#B5 CD-ROM?

 #: 635677 S5/Babylon 5: General
    09-Jan-97  00:40:06
Sb: #635619-From jms re: yr 4/5
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Two novels, DEMON NIGHT and OTHERSYDE, an anthology, TALES FROM THE
TWILIGHT ZONE, all out of print, and short stories in AMAZING SF, PULPHOUSE and
others.

    08-Jan-97  12:15:49
Sb: #ISDN
Fm: DOUGLAS PILIGIAN

Joe,

Any luck finding an ISP to use your ISDN modem with?

Doug

 #: 635678 S5/Babylon 5: General
    09-Jan-97  00:40:08
Sb: #635442-ISDN
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Haven't really had time to deal with it yet...the show is keeping me
kinda busy lately....

                                                                    jms

   time ago. ]

 #: 635679 S5/Babylon 5: General
    09-Jan-97  00:40:09
Sb: #635665-#B5 CD-ROM?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      That one has been put back, though we're doing a different CD rom in
house currently.

                                                                    jms

   nothing to do with B5.) ]

 #: 635683 S5/Babylon 5: General
    09-Jan-97  00:44:14
Sb: #635511-HELP! HELP!
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Que Queg was the name of one of the characters in MOBY DICK, the
harpoonist, I believe, from a South Pacific island.

    09-Jan-97  05:36:17
Sb: #635679-#B5 CD-ROM?
Fm: DARRAN WILLIAMS

>>       That one has been put back, though we're doing a different CD rom in
house currently.

                                                                    jms <<

Speaking of CD's, does Chris Franke have a definite release date for the second
music CD yet? I know the Sonic Images web page says January but it's January
now. Also if there is a release date is it a US only date or world-wide. I'm
over in the states at the end of the month so if it is a US release date I'll
have to have a look out for it whilst I'm there.

Thanks in advance..
Darran...

 #: 635866 S5/Babylon 5: General
    09-Jan-97  12:17:22
Sb: #635724-#B5 CD-ROM?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       I just got the full soundtrack (58 minutes) yesterday...I'm going over
it now and making notes and some suggestions.  Shouldn't take much longer to
make the small changes and get this puppy out the door.