JMS on CompuServe (Jan 11, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Sat Jan 11 23:22:52 EST 1997

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/
  ######       Support Babylon 5!       ######
  ##      To get a fifth season of this ##
   # ###    wonderful epic, we need to   # ###
     . ## let local stations and Warner    . ##
  ##   ##   Brothers know we want it!   ##   ##
   #####   www.babylon5.com/cmp/support  #####

    Sb: #636097-#Killing Kosh2 etc.
    Sb: #636184-#B-5 RPG

 #: 636097 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    10-Jan-97  00:46:46
Sb: #Killing Kosh2 etc.
Fm: DEBBIE S. BOHDAL

Hi!

A couple FTA questions if you have the time:

During the battle between Sheridans forces and Kosh2, why didnt they
allow Kosh2 to escape once he broke out of his encounter suit?  Were they
concerned Kosh2 would take them all out before he left?  Or were they unaware
he was trying to make a getaway?  Or did Sheridan really want to kill him - was
that Sheridans ultimate goal or would he have been satisfied if Kosh2 left the
station when Geribaldi asked him to?

And why did Kosh2 leave through the ceiling instead of the floor (which  should
be the faster way out right? -- or was he too busy fighting with Kosh1 to
notice)?  How far can a Vorlon travel and how long can they stay in space
without a ships protection?

Also - Delenn prizes life.  How does she feel about Sheridan murdering one of
the ambassadors?  She seemed to have a sick look on her face when she
was watching Kosh2 being shot down.  Did she support Sheridans decision, and
will it affect her perception of the man who has returned from Zhadum?

Wow - more questions than I meant to ask  And I can think of 100 more, but Ill
stop bombarding you.  I appreciate any insight!

Thanks!
Debbie

 #: 636311 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    10-Jan-97  15:39:32
Sb: #636097-#Killing Kosh2 etc.
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       The idea was to force Kosh2 out of the station, to where it could be
destroyed outside with a minimum of damage to the station.  Delenn wasn't happy
about it, but also recognizes that war means sometimes having to kill somebody.

                                                                       jms

   happen. ]

 #: 636312 S5/Babylon 5: General
    10-Jan-97  15:39:33
Sb: #636184-#B-5 RPG
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       No, the game is coming along fine, it has all the proper permissions.
There have been some delays at my end of things, just because there's so much
material to review, but what I've seen has been terrific.  So no, it's
definitely coming out, and I think it's great.