thread-less messages [was: ''ATTN JMS'']

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Tue Jan 21 09:19:55 EST 1997

This is a message from the maintainer of B5JMS.

You all should have gotten the following message.

> Subject: ''ATTN JMS''
> -----+-------------+--------------------------------------------------
>  No. | DATE        |  FROM
> -----+-------------+--------------------------------------------------
> S  1: Jan 20, 1997: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
>
> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>
> From: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)
>
> I can only say that you'll get most of the answers to those questions
> soon.
>

>  jms

If wonder whom did JMS reply to, that message could not be found.  The
automatic B5JMS scripts were not able to correlate the reply with any
message.  I verified it by manually searching for the message-ID for which
JMS replied to, and could not locate it.  This usually happens when someone
or some software changes the "Subject:" line, or if the original message
expires too quickly.  This problem is rare, but it has happened before;
there is no avoiding some problems in any automated system.

As I'm just as curious as you are to know which messages JMS replied to, if
you are an avid reader of rastb5m and find the original message, please send
it to me in its entirety (NNTP headers and all) and I'll post it to B5JMS.

Thanks.

B5JMS Poster.
Maintainer, B5JMS and B5JMS-DIGEST lists.
<b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu>