JMS on CompuServe (Jun 27, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Fri Jun 27 20:24:21 EDT 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/

    Sb: #Updates from jms
    Sb: #680633-book <The Babylon Files>
    Sb: #680852-Delenn`s background
    Sb: #680899-Updates from jms
    Sb: #680930-E.T.'s announcement

 #: 680804 S5/Babylon 5: General
    27-Jun-97  01:40:16
Sb: #Updates from jms
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      A number of items, from fairly important to not at all.

      If you are anywhere in the Atlanta area, I suggest -- fairly strongly --
that you exert every effort to be present at the B5 Presentation on Sunday
afternoon (I think it's 1 or 2 p.m.) featuring B5 producer George Johnsen. He
will have the usual assortment of bloopers, clips from the two movies now in
production, and other stuff...and the "other stuff" is something folks should
be around for.

      You may possibly also want to tune in to Entertainment Tonight tomorrow
(Friday) night.

      And definitely buy a copy of the TV Guide issue that hits the stands
Monday on the West Coast, and Saturday on the East Coast.  In fact, I suggest
you buy two.

      All of this will make sense in the fullness of time.

      Also...on a wholly different note...we're continuing our updates on the
B5 Fan Club.  The new edition of the newsletter is in its final stages, and
will likely hit the printers next week.  We're going to be releasing some new
items from thestation.com, including the new set of B5 trading cards from Fleer
at a very competitive price, with another bunch of them for sale with the box
autographed by some guy named jms...and next week we should be putting up our
first in a series of B5-special ball caps, this one the exact same cap, made by
the same people, used in "Knives": Sheridan's Agamemnon cap, which has a
silhouette of the Aggy and its ship construction ID number below.  It's *very*
spiffy.  More caps will be forthcoming.  (The cards are now available via
thestation.com, and the caps will be available there next week.)

      We're also totally redesigning the membership kits for those joining in
the next few months, and are planning a massive facelift for thestation.com as
well.  We'll be announcing more improvements over the next 4-5 weeks.

      Keep watching the skies....

                                                                    jms

   'The Babylon Files'?" ]

 #: 680907 S5/Babylon 5: General
    27-Jun-97  12:25:12
Sb: #680633-book <The Babylon Files>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Since it's unauthorized, I really can't comment.

    27-Jun-97  07:25:11
Sb: #680649-#Delenn`s background
Fm: ANNE L. WARNER

Joe,

You are *so* helpful!  <bg>

Burhaan quoted that she is "Delenn, daughter of Mir."  Now is Mir mother,
father or some other?  (Clan founder comes to mind as a possible "other.") Is
it fair to try to pin you down that far?

Thanks.

Anne

 #: 680908 S5/Babylon 5: General
    27-Jun-97  12:27:41
Sb: #680852-Delenn`s background
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       It's the family Mir, not daughter of Mir.

    27-Jun-97  11:40:10
Sb: #680804-#Updates from jms
Fm: DARRAN WILLIAMS

>>  He will have the usual assortment of bloopers, clips from the two movies
now in production, and other stuff...and the "other stuff" is something folks
should be around for. <<

Hi Joe,

Will you also be bringing the clips from the movies with you to Blackpool in
July, and have the problems you had last year with showing clips now be cleared
up i.e. can you show any?

Darran..

 #: 680909 S5/Babylon 5: General
    27-Jun-97  12:27:42
Sb: #680899-Updates from jms
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       I will definitely be bringing clips to Blackpool.

    27-Jun-97  13:59:29
Sb: #E.T.'s announcement
Fm: BRENT BARRETT

Joe,

    Okay, so the satellite downlink of E.T. for tonight tells us that TNT will
produce season five of B5.

    Is this official?

    'Cause if it is, I just have one thing to say...

        YIPEE!!

    Thank you, Ted Turner.  Thank you.

    And, thank you, Joe, for making this damned thing such a part of our lives
that we care so much about what happens to it.

    I'm stocking up on party supplies now in anticipation of your reply. :-)

All the best,

  -- Brent

 #: 680945 S5/Babylon 5: General
    27-Jun-97  15:59:32
Sb: #680930-E.T.'s announcement
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Alas, I'm still in a position where I can't comment officially until WB
makes an actual, *official* pronouncement.  Corporate structure hath its
privileges.