solon is dead, long live deepthot [was: B5JMS administrivia]

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Mon Mar 24 22:15:22 EST 1997

This is an update to my maintainer message to B5JMS from earlier today.

The new email address for submitting posts for the moderated newsgroup has
changed to:

	b5mod at deepthot.cary.nc.us

The older address @solon.com cannot be used any more.  The change is
permanent according to Jay Denebeim (moderator of rastb5m).  A note to this
effect had been placed on the Lurker's Guide by Steven Grimm.  I don't know
if the older address @solon.com will come back to life; the primary contact
person for that site had not been reachable since Thursday.

This new information will be shortly posted to all other B5 newsgroups and
forums.

PS. I don't control rastb5m or the Lurker's Guide.  I just got in touch with
their respective maintainers to provide a solution to the problem and
disseminate the new information everywhere.

B5JMS Poster.
Maintainer, B5JMS and B5JMS-DIGEST lists.
<b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu>