JMS on CompuServe (May 05, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Mon May 5 17:55:36 EDT 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
  ######       Support Babylon 5!       ######
  ##      To get a fifth season of this ##
   # ###    wonderful epic, we need to   # ###
     . ## let local stations and Warner    . ##
  ##   ##   Brothers know we want it!   ##   ##
   #####   www.babylon5.com/cmp/support  #####

    Sb: #666600-#Comic Books
    Sb: #666785-Comic Books
    Sb: #666820-One pebble's vote

 #: 666600 S5/Babylon 5: General
    03-May-97  22:33:46
Sb: #666567-#Comic Books
Fm: ELIZABETH

<<      Don't you hate what they've done with Legion lately...?>>

What do you mean exactly?  It's been a couple of months since I've had a chance
to get my hands on a Legion, although there are a whole bunch waiting for me at
a store near where my parents live.  Do you mean the new incarnation(post
gritty Griffen version 4), or something more recent?

Liz

 #: 666773 S5/Babylon 5: General
    04-May-97  17:33:45
Sb: #666600-#Comic Books
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I think that the thing has gone downhill ever since they redid them a few
years ago.  They've kind of gone back to the roots of the book, but now it
seems to be getting a bit silly, and the names of the characters have gotten
changed, and it's gotten dopey.

      Ah, well...for me, Superman died with the Alan Moore two-parter (now on
sale as a graphic novel, "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?")  That,
for my money, was the best thing DC did with the character in decades.  I don't
know who the new guy is....

                                                                    jms

 #: 666813 S5/Babylon 5: General
    04-May-97  20:07:35
Sb: #666785-Comic Books
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I haven't done that much comics reading lately; I've been a fan since the
early 60s/late 50s, as soon as I learned how to read.  Mainly DC stuff. The
market's gone to hell over the last year or two, so I've kinda lost interest.

                                                                    jms

   market log book) and he made sure that he watched B5 during that time. ]

 #: 666837 S5/Babylon 5: General
    04-May-97  22:22:18
Sb: #666820-One pebble's vote
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI