JMS on CompuServe (May 28, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Wed May 28 17:01:04 EDT 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/

    Sb: #672007-#Vir question
    Sb: #672099-<Moments of Transition>
    Sb: #672380-<Rumors> and Lennier
    Sb: #672319-<Moments of Transition>
    Sb: #672376-B5 newsgroup?

   a reason why Vir has been absent for so many episodes?" ]

 #: 672117 S5/Babylon 5: General
    26-May-97  14:05:08
Sb: #672007-#Vir question
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Yes, I wanted to keep Clark more a force than a person...and Vir has just
been off doing his usual Vir stuff...he's back this coming week.

    26-May-97  13:47:51
Sb: #<Moments of Transition>
Fm: ROWAN KAISER

Congratulations on yot another wonderful episode.  I always prefer the setup
episodes to the actual action, but this one had both.  Worked great <g>
Anyways, I was wondering, if you had been sure that there would be a season 5,
and stretched these eps out, would this ep have been the finale for 4?  It
seemed to have the right mix of finality with expectation and questions.

Kaiser Rowan
"If it came from the zoo, it would have 'Property of the Zoo' stamped on it!"

 #: 672213 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    26-May-97  23:11:59
Sb: #672099-<Moments of Transition>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, this could never have been the finale for 4.  Thanks.

    27-May-97  18:49:47
Sb: #669709-#<Rumors> and Lennier
Fm: BRIAN KORNFELD

Joe:

>No, I wouldn't say Lennier is a bridge in any sense along those lines.

To clarify: I guess I meant to ask if Lennier is unusual for a Minbari? Or, is
his almost Zen-like attitude, coupled with a fine sense of humor, and
remarkable ability to "stretch" the truth, mark him as a new generation of
Minbari, bringing the best of both races to his people?

Brian Kornfeld

 #: 672461 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    27-May-97  22:46:41
Sb: #672380-<Rumors> and Lennier
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, many Minbari share in those traits.

    27-May-97  12:17:00
Sb: #672213-#<Moments of Transition>
Fm: ROWAN KAISER

>> No, this could never have been the finale for 4.  Thanks. <<

Well . . . it sounded good <g>  Which ep would have been?  I don't think we've
seen it yet, if it wasn't this one.

Kaiser Rowan
"If it came from the zoo, it would have 'Property of the Zoo' stamped on it!"

 #: 672462 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    27-May-97  22:46:44
Sb: #672319-<Moments of Transition>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Well...I don't usually comment on this, but...if I had known *with
absolute certainty* that there would be a season 5, then season 4 would have
ended with 418, "Intersections in Real Time."  So you only pull 4 episodes
forward, really.  You'll understand when you see it.

                                                                    jms

 #: 672463 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    27-May-97  22:46:46
Sb: #672376-B5 newsgroup?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      The only real newsgroup I tend to participate in is
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated.