ATTN JMS: How did you hone your "Time-bubble" method of writing?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sun Nov 9 06:36:33 EST 1997

From: babylon at nauticom.net (JB)
Date: 7 Nov 1997 19:33:01 -0500

	For those who don't know what "The Time-bubble" theory of
writing is, it's something I've named your style, after first seeing
some "Into The Fire" posts.  You pretty much told a poster that you
placed a time-bubble over their house in order to turn some 40+
minutes into much more than that.
	The time-bubble has appeared much more recently, especially in
"Endgame".  The amount of story you can put into such a small time
frame is incredible.  I don't think I've seen anything quite like it.
	I was wondering if this was something you learned only from
working on B5, or perhaps an older series, or even novels, etc.  Or
perhaps you picked this style of writing up from another author.
	Whatever the case may be...I can't wait to see what you will
do with the time alotted you for the TNT movies....

Jeff Bauer

Keeper of Jeff's Babylon 5 Update Page
http://www.nauticom.net/www/babylon

And The Storekeeper at