JMS on CompuServe (Nov 16, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Sun Nov 16 23:11:34 EST 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/

    Sb: #6667-Babylon 5 Videos
    Sb: #6835-#New B5 Logo
    Sb: #6718-Marcus Aurelius
    Sb: #6695-roman-a-clef
    Sb: #6683-<DOFS - THANKS!>
    Sb: #6784-Marcus - ADD?(<Endgame>)

   else besides Columbia House?" ]

 #: 6856 S2/Bab 5: General
    16-Nov-97  18:32:06
Sb: #6667-Babylon 5 Videos
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, the tapes are for now only available through Columbia House.

                                                                    jms

   the Cable Ace Awards? ]

 #: 6855 S2/Bab 5: General
    16-Nov-97  18:32:06
Sb: #6835-#New B5 Logo
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Sigh...here's the situation.

      I am an idiot.

      I was told they wanted the clip for the Cable Ace Awards.  And they did.
And it was shown.  But apparently it went out on the *unbroadcast* night, the
day before, rather than the one they aired.  They wanted to split up the B5
stuff for maximum result, so thaty had a clip on the non-broadcast night, and
Bruce for the broadcast night.

      Me, I'm just in perpetual night.

                                                yrs, the idiot,
                                                                    jms

 #: 6718 S4/Bab 5: **SPOILERS**
    14-Nov-97  22:16:06
Sb: #6350-Marcus Aurelius
Fm: PHILIP HORNSEY

>>      Actually...no, I wasn't even aware of that until you mentioned it just
now.  But I can see how it would fit.

You're KIDDING!

The fight work pray cycle representing Knights, Serfs and Clergy and written
*word for word* as Neroon said it is about *eight hundred* years old.

I'll see if I can dig up an exact reference. I was certain you cribbed it from
the Dominicans.

about reincarnation...

If you're ever about to fall down an Tachyon Stabilized Time Warp (c)
Babylonian Productions Inc. I suggest you get ready to take holy orders and
the triple vow...

Phil^^^^
FREE MARS!

 #: 6857 S4/Bab 5: **SPOILERS**
    16-Nov-97  18:32:07
Sb: #6718-Marcus Aurelius
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

"The fight work pray cycle representing Knights, Serfs and Clergy and written
*word for word* as Neroon said it is about *eight hundred* years old.  I'll
see if I can dig up an exact reference. I was certain you cribbed it from the
Dominicans."

      Nope...though the knights/serfs/clergy thing makes sense in that context
of work/serve/pray.  It's also warrior/worker/religious caste.  It just kinda
made sense when I thought it up.

      So now I have to figure out if I'm ahead of my time or behind my
time....

                                                                    jms

 #: 6858 S4/Bab 5: **SPOILERS**
    16-Nov-97  18:32:07
Sb: #6695-roman-a-clef
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

"Have you determined the ultimate fate of Alfie Bester?"

      Yes.

                                                                    jms

 #: 6859 S4/Bab 5: **SPOILERS**
    16-Nov-97  18:32:07
Sb: #6683-<DOFS - THANKS!>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

"I think one of the problems in N. Ireland is some people hold a grudge for
way too long."

      Granted.

      I was talking to one of the guys who worked on the shoot for "The Quiet
Man," filmed in Ireland.  At the end of the shoot, they were going to have a
huge wrap party, all the stars, crew, studio folk, the whole bit.  A big deal,
lots of money.  The guy was setting it up through his aide over the phone from
England, and after everything was all set, just a few days before, he called
himself just to make sure everything was going ahead on schedule. The person
in Ireland said it was all fine, and could he have the name of the person to
whom he was speaking?

      "Cromwell," the guy said.

      They canceled the whole thing the instant he said that name.

                                                                    jms

   person?" ]

 #: 6860 S4/Bab 5: **SPOILERS**
    16-Nov-97  18:32:08