JMS on CompuServe (Nov 19, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Wed Nov 19 14:01:58 EST 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/

    Sb: #6918-Babylon 5 Videos
    Sb: #6979-Marcus Aurelius
    Sb: #6981-New B5 Logo

 #: 6918 S2/Bab 5: General
    17-Nov-97  11:28:02
Sb: #6856-Babylon 5 Videos
Fm: BRIAN PROTHERO

Message text written by J. Michael Straczynski
>No, the tapes are for now only available through Columbia House.<

Any chance of releasing them on Laserdisc ...in letterbox... rather than VHS
tape?  --Brian

 #: 6982 S2/Bab 5: General
    17-Nov-97  23:02:13
Sb: #6918-Babylon 5 Videos
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      One can only hope.

                                                                    jms

 #: 6979 S4/Bab 5: **SPOILERS**
    17-Nov-97  20:40:00
Sb: #6857-#Marcus Aurelius
Fm: PHILIP HORNSEY

>>      So now I have to figure out if I'm ahead of my time or behind my
time....

This all just blows my mind. You have to understand I figured out that
Sinclair was going to end up being Valen sometime in season two. Thus I
assumed that he set up the castes in the Crusader model because he had been
trained by the Jesuits.

I realized I was wrong when you started to indicate that the castes predated
Valen.

Phil^^^^
FREE MARS!

 #: 6983 S4/Bab 5: **SPOILERS**
    17-Nov-97  23:02:13
Sb: #6979-Marcus Aurelius
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, he didn't set up the castes, but he did come up with a better way
for them to work together constructively.  And yeah, that model would fit.

                                                                    jms

   logo that we were supposed to see during the Cable Ace Awards. ]

 #: 7065 S2/Bab 5: General
    18-Nov-97  22:54:05
Sb: #6981-New B5 Logo
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, that ain't the new logo.  Ah, well...all in good time.