ATTN: JMS - Do you approved of this (FWD:### BABYLON 5 Card Game

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Mon Oct 13 06:25:13 EDT 1997

From: edhogg at equus.demon.co.uk (ed)
Date: 11 Oct 1997 19:21:53 -0400

Hello JMS or any other Babylonian representative.

I received this Unsolicited email today. I loathe this form of dealing,
I have to pay per second for telephone calls, like most non-Nort
Americans.

Also is this product sanctioned? because I have to say that I make it a
policy never to buy from a firm which does this sort of thing, and I am
also concerned that they are raiding newsgroups, most likely this one,
to scan for email addresses.

ed
>The BABYLON 5 Collectible Card Game from UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL SENDERS
>
>     It is the dawn of the third age of mankind, the middle of the 23rd century. The Earth-Minbari War
>began with a misunderstanding, a human captain and a Minbari commander too quick on the trigger. The
>Babylon Project was conceived in the aftermath of the war. Modeled after the United Nations, it would be
>a meeting place, neutral ground where the powers could work out their differences peacefully. The first
>three Babylon stations were sabotaged in mid-construction. The fourth was completed, but just as it was
>about to go online, it vanished without a trace.
>   Babylon 5 is the story of the last of the Babylon stations, the last hope for a galaxy without war.  It
>begins in the year 2257 with the opening of the Babylon station. A licensed collectible card game that
>brings to life all of the intrigue, action, and atmosphere of the Hugo award-winning science fiction
>television show. Babylon 5 will be the pivotal axis upon which a drama of epic proportions will play out
>upon a galactic stage. Only your action will decide the outcome...
>
>Manufactured by UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL SENDERS
>Available November 1997.
>
>Starter Deck - $8.95 Retail - Your Cost $6.72
>Starter Box $107.40 Retail - Your Cost $72.95
>
>   Starter boxes will contain 12 decks (3 each of Narn, Minbari, Human, Centauri) of 60 cards each (50
>fixed commons tailored to the specific race, 10 randomly inserted uncommon and rare cards, and a 48
>page rulebook and quick start guide.).
>
>Booster Pack - $1.95 Retail - Your Cost $1.47
>Booster Box -$46.80 Retail - Your Cost $34.95
>
>   Booster boxes will contain 24 packs of  8 randomly inserted cards (1 rare, 3 uncommon, 4 common
>cards).
>
>More info at http://www.spammerdeleted.com
>
>** If possible please place all orders through our new website;
>http://www.spammingswine.com
>
>To place an order, or for more info, contact;
>
>SALES STUFF DELETED
>
>All major credit cards accepted
>We ship world-wide, surface or air
>References available upon request
>All prices subject to STP INC General Terms & Policy
>Prices subject to change by manufacturer adjustments
>Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery...in some cases
>E-Mail for more details or visit our website
>Product line list via autoresponders - SPAMRESPONDER
edhogg at equus.demon.co.uk           |   EAT AT    |       __/ / / / /
http://www.equus.demon.co.uk       |   JANGIR'S  | @____/ o   / / / /
For devilbunnies, Diplomacy, C&S,  | 5 Mins From |  \  __/   / / / / /
Conspiring Rodents and other stuff |  This .Sig  |   \      / / / / /