B5 fans at the Hugos

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sat Sep 13 06:17:46 EDT 1997

From: ck at zipcon.net ( )
Date: 12 Sep 1997 02:40:11 -0400

: Cheryl Martin  <zofran at deepthot.cary.nc.us> wrote:
:
: >FYI, I was told by a couple of people about an incident that occurred at
: >the Hugo ceremony at Worldcon this year.  It seems that a number of people
: >left the ceremony after JMS received the Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo.
: >This was considered rude and reflects poorly on B5 fandom.

How is this different from when B5 fans go to any other con to see the JMS
presentation, then leave after it?