JMS on CompuServe (Sep 22, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Tue Sep 23 02:35:24 EDT 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/

    Sb: #701943-DS9 = Babylon5 So what?
    Sb: #702887-Del Rey B5 Trilogies
    Sb: #703029-Captain Power
    Sb: #703095-Congrats
    Sb: #702750-DVD tech talk

 #: 702158 S3/Star Trek: DS9
    18-Sep-97  23:33:09
Sb: #701943-DS9 = Babylon5 So what?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Yes, issue 2 is out just now, in fact...it's coming out monthly.

    20-Sep-97  21:18:26
Sb: #Del Rey B5 Trilogies
Fm: REBECCA ESCHLIMAN

jms -

I'm not about to ask who are the authors for the trilogy series -- I'm sure
you'll be only too glad to announce them when they have been decided and
legally tied in a bow.  What has me curious is will each trilogy be penned by
the same author (which seems the natural thing to me) or will each book of the
trilogies have a different author (which seems strange, but something I can
imagine due to the increasing oddities of the publishing business)?

Getting B5 picked up by Del Rey seems to be a distinct coup, since they seem to
be one of the most high-profile and prestigious publishers of wide-appeal SF,
and since they seem to have a far more aggressive schedule of B5-related
publication planned.

-rje- But then there was a star danced, and under that was I born.

 #: 703598 S5/Babylon 5: General
    22-Sep-97  22:44:46
Sb: #702887-Del Rey B5 Trilogies
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Each three-book arc will be written by one author, yes.

    21-Sep-97  11:44:19
Sb: #Captain Power
Fm: JOHN M. GRAHAM

At the following WebSite:

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/coaxial/970919/3.html

I read that "Captain Power" was being revived.  Is this your "Captain Power"
and do you have anything to do with the revival.  I'd still like to see this
series, but have never seen it anywhere.

Thanks.  John.

 #: 703599 S5/Babylon 5: General
    22-Sep-97  22:44:48
Sb: #703029-Captain Power
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      It's news to me...I have nothing to do with it.

                                                                    jms

   asks when the season four videos will be available in the U.K. ]

 #: 703600 S5/Babylon 5: General
    22-Sep-97  22:44:50
Sb: #703095-Congrats
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Thanks...don't know yet when S4 will be released to video....

                                                                    jms

 #: 703601 S8/Babylon 5: Social
    22-Sep-97  22:44:52
Sb: #702750-DVD tech talk
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I believe I got the Toshiba, baseline model, on the theory that they'll
upgrade soon, and went for a mimimum investment for the moment.