ATTN JMS: Your "typical" day?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sat Apr 18 06:17:34 EDT 1998

From: drasvitt at aol.com (D R Asvitt)
Date: 14 Apr 1998 19:34:02 -0600

Howdy, I was just wondering what you'r typical day was/is like. I've heard
rumors about how much you write, but I've never hear that you actually "eat" or
"sleep".
I am mostly wondering about questions like these:
   How much time did you spend on the B5 set while they were filming?
   How much time do you spend answering these on-line questions?
   How much time do you get to sleep?
   How much time does it take to write or "fix" a script?
   How much time do you spend at home or at "work".
Just typical everyday things.

Thank you for reading.